HOUSE CONCURRENT RESOLUTION 4402
State of Washington 52nd Legislature 1991 Regular Session
By Representatives Ebersole and Ballard.
Read first time January 18, 1991.
WHEREAS, It is of paramount importance to establish cutoff dates for the consideration of legislation during the 1991 Regular Session of the Fifty-Second Legislature;
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, By the House of Representatives of the State of Washington, the Senate concurring, That the following cutoff dates apply to all bills, memorials, and joint resolutions with the exception of budgets, matters necessary to implement budgets, and initiatives to the legislature:
(1) Wednesday, March 6, 1991, the fifty-second day, will be the final day to read in committee reports in the house of origin with the exception of reports from the Senate Ways and Means and House fiscal committees;
(2) Monday, March 11, 1991, the fifty-seventh day, will be the final day to read in Senate Ways and Means and House fiscal committee reports in the house of origin;
(3) Wednesday, March 20, 1991, the sixty-sixth day, at 5:00 p.m., will be the final time to consider bills in their house of origin;
(4) Friday, April 5, 1991, the eighty-second day, will be the final day to read in committee reports on bills from the opposite house with the exception of reports from the Senate Ways and Means and House fiscal committees;
(5) Monday, April 8, 1991, the eighty-fifth day, will be the final day to read in Senate Ways and Means and House fiscal committee reports on bills from the opposite house; and
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, That after 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 19, 1991, the ninety-sixth day, neither house may consider any bills, memorials, or joint resolutions except initiatives to the legislature, messages pertaining to amendments, matters of differences between the two houses, conference and free conference reports, and matters incident to the interim and to the closing of the business of the 1991 Regular Session of the Legislature.