|HB 1651 - DIGEST|
Requires the department of social and health services to notify an individual, a client, their representative, and the necessary supplemental accommodation representative of the following rights upon determining the individual is an eligible person and upon conducting a client's assessment: (1) The right to personal power and choice;
(2) The right to participate in the department's service planning;
(3) The right to access information about services and health care;
(4) The right to file complaints and grievances and to request appeals;
(5) The right to privacy and confidentiality;
(6) Rights during discharge, transfer, and termination of services; and
(7) The right to access advocates.