(1) The commission shall hold regular meetings, at least quarterly, with the time, date, and place to be determined prior to the new calendar year and published in the state register as required in RCW 42.30.075
(2) The commission may call special meetings as provided for in RCW 42.30.080
(3) The commission shall hold an annual meeting. The proposed budget must be presented for discussion at the meeting. Notice of the annual meeting must be given by the commission at least ten days prior to the meeting through the regular news media.
(4) Any action taken by the commission requires the majority vote of the members present, provided a quorum is present.
(5) All commission meetings are open and public and must be conducted in accordance with chapter 42.30