(1) All moneys collected or otherwise received by the commission under this chapter must be used solely by and for the commission and may not be used for any other commission or the department, except as otherwise provided in this chapter. These moneys must be deposited in accounts in the name of the commission in any bank which is a state depository. All expenses and disbursements incurred and made under this chapter must be paid from moneys collected and received under this chapter without the necessity of a specific legislative appropriation, and all moneys deposited for the account of any order must be paid from the account by check or voucher in the form and in the manner and upon the signature of the person as may be prescribed by the commission. RCW 43.01.050
is not applicable to such an account or any moneys so received, collected, or expended.
(2) The commission shall ensure that the expenditure of assessments collected from wheat producers and moneys transferred from the wheat commission under RCW 15.115.130
(2) are used for purposes related to the wheat industry and that the expenditure of assessments collected from barley producers and moneys transferred from the barley commission under RCW 15.115.130
(2) are used for purposes related to the barley industry. However, this section does not prevent assessments from wheat, assessments from barley, and moneys transferred from the wheat commission or barley commission under RCW 15.115.130
(2) to be combined or used together for activities, projects, and other endeavors that benefit both the wheat and barley industries.