As used in this chapter:
(1) "Board" means the productivity board.
(2) "Delegated authority" means authority delegated to an agency head by the board to design and implement an agency unique employee suggestion program for the agency.
(3) "Board designee" means an agency head with delegated authority from the board.
(4) "Employee suggestion program" means the programs developed by the board under RCW 41.60.020
(5) "Statewide employee suggestion program" means an employee suggestion program administered by the productivity board.
(6) "Agency unique suggestion program" means an employee suggestion program designed and administered by an agency head with delegated authority.
(7) "Teamwork incentive program" means the program developed by the board under RCW 41.60.100
(8) "State employees" means present employees in state agencies and institutions of higher education except for elected officials, directors of such agencies and institutions, and their confidential secretaries and administrative assistants and others specifically ruled ineligible by the rules of the productivity board.