(1) A self-funded multiple employer welfare arrangement must comply with the reporting requirements of this section.
(2) Every arrangement holding a certificate of authority from the commissioner must file its financial statements as required by this title and by the commissioner in accordance with the accounting practices and procedures manuals as adopted by the national association of insurance commissioners, unless otherwise provided by law.
(3) Every arrangement must comply with the provisions of chapters 48.12
(4) Every domestic arrangement holding a certificate of authority shall annually, on or before the first day of March, file with the commissioner a true statement of its financial condition, transactions, and affairs as of the thirty-first day of December of the preceding year. The statement forms must be those forms approved by the national association of insurance commissioners for health insurance. The statement must be verified by the oaths of at least two officers of the arrangement. Additional information may be required by this title or by the request of the commissioner.
(5) Every arrangement must report their annual and other statements in the same manner required of other insurers by rule of the commissioner.
(6) The arrangement must file with the commissioner a copy of the arrangement's internal revenue service form 5500 together with all attachments to the form, at the time required for filing the form.