(1) Requested services during normal business hours are provided at the hourly rate per inspector of eighty-five dollars per hour. In addition, the current mileage and per diem rates as established by the Washington state office of financial management (OFM) will be charged for travel.
(2) The hourly charge is assessed in one-half hour increments. The charges are incurred starting when staff leave their official work station and ending on return to their official work station.
(3) The hourly rate will be one hundred dollars for services provided during nonbusiness hours. Nonbusiness hourly rates apply for services provided before 8:00 a.m. or after 5:00 p.m. during the weekday and for services provided on Saturday, Sunday, or recognized state government holidays listed in RCW 1.16.050
(4) Persons requesting service with less than two business days notice may be subject to a charge of two additional hours at the applicable hourly rate.
(5) If staff must provide service at multiple locations, the final billings will be prorated accordingly.
(6) The department will recoup at cost, from the person requesting the service, expenses for unforeseen items necessary to complete the inspection service.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 16.36
RCW. WSR 09-03-022 and 09-03-023, § 16-91-040, filed 1/9/09, effective 2/9/09.]