(1) The department will bill the parties requesting services for services rendered.
(2) The fees are due and payable upon billing.
(3) A late fee of one percent per month on the unpaid balance will be assessed against persons more than thirty days in arrears.
(4) In addition to other penalties, the director may refuse to perform any inspection or services provided under this chapter for any person in arrears unless the person makes payment in full prior to such inspection or certification service.
(5) Accounts that become ninety or more days in arrears twice within a five-year period may be subject to a permanent requirement for payment in full at the time service is provided.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 16.36
RCW. WSR 09-03-022 and 09-03-023, § 16-91-060, filed 1/9/09, effective 2/9/09.]