In addition to regular inspection and weighing fees and any applicable hourly rate, the department will charge the overtime rate per hour, per employee, including applicable supervisory and clerical employee hours, when a service is requested:
(1) Anytime on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
(2) Before or after regularly scheduled office hours, Monday through Friday, except as provided in WAC 16-240-036
for an established permanent staffing request.
(3) During established meal periods on any shift.
(4) For services requested at unstaffed export locations.
(5) Overtime is charged in one-half hour increments.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 22.09.020
and chapter 34.05
RCW. WSR 17-19-051, § 16-240-048, filed 9/13/17, effective 10/14/17; WSR 16-12-076, § 16-240-048, filed 5/27/16, effective 7/1/16. Statutory Authority: 2003 1st sp.s. c 25 § 309(2); RCW 22.09.790
, chapter 34.05
RCW and The United States Department of Agriculture has oversight of fees charged under the Federal Grain Inspection, Packers and Stockyards Administration. WSR 05-11-058, § 16-240-048, filed 5/17/05, effective 6/17/05.]