(1) It is the responsibility of a department approved seed conditioner to operate in a manner that:
(a) Maintains the purity and identity of seed conditioned, stored, transshipped or labeled.
(b) Complies with the standards and procedures for conditioning and sampling seed in accordance with chapter 15.49
RCW and rules adopted thereunder.
(2) Prior to shipping seed out-of-state, adhere to WAC 16-302-145
for interagency seed certification requirements.
(3) Records of all operations must be complete and adequate to account for all incoming seed and final disposition of seed.
(4) The seed conditioner is responsible for seed certification fees including sampling, testing, production and final certification fees, and may request the responsibility for additional fees.
(5) Failure of a seed conditioner to comply with the seed law and rules is cause for the department to revoke a seed conditioning permit under the provisions of chapter 34.05
RCW, the Administrative Procedure Act.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 15.49.005
(3), and chapter 34.05
RCW. WSR 14-20-050, § 16-302-130, filed 9/25/14, effective 10/26/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 15.49.005
(3) and chapter 17.24
RCW. WSR 00-24-077, § 16-302-130, filed 12/4/00, effective 1/4/01.]