Blends are eligible for tagging prior to analysis of the official sample of the blend upon meeting the following conditions:
(1) The calculated percent of impurities (weeds, crop, inert, etc.) is twenty percent less than the maximum allowed in rules for seed certification.
(2) The calculated percent of germination is not less than the minimum germination standard established in the rule for seed certification.
(3) All seed lots blended meet certification standards.
(4) All lots of seed used in a registered class blend must meet registered class purity and germination standards.
(5) Fees for blending are payable to the department by the person requesting permission for the blend after completion of lab analysis. Refer to chapter 16-303
WAC for the appropriate fee.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 15.49.005
(3), and chapter 34.05
RCW. WSR 14-20-050, § 16-302-140, filed 9/25/14, effective 10/26/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 15.49.005
(3) and chapter 17.24
RCW. WSR 00-24-077, § 16-302-140, filed 12/4/00, effective 1/4/01.]