(1) Land requirements prior to planting for the production of rapeseed are as follows:
Years Field Shall be Free of Rapeseed
Breeder, Foundation, Registered
(2) Land requirements prior to planting of mustard or radish are as follows:
Years free from any cruciferous crop
Foundation, registered or certified
May be reduced to three years if following the same variety of the same or higher class.
(3) For all classes no manure or other contaminating materials shall be applied during the establishment and production period of the rapeseed stand.
(4) Reseeding of a rapeseed, mustard, or radish field due to failure or partial failure of the first seeding may be done by referring to the guidelines in WAC 16-302-045
(5) Ditchbanks, roadways, etc., adjacent to a certified rapeseed field must be free of volunteer rapeseed and prohibited noxious weeds.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 15.49.005
(3), and chapter 34.05
RCW. WSR 14-20-050, § 16-302-485, filed 9/25/14, effective 10/26/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 15.49.005
(3) and chapter 17.24
RCW. WSR 00-24-077, § 16-302-485, filed 12/4/00, effective 1/4/01.]