(1) This chapter applies to adjudicative proceedings authorized to be conducted under the authority of the department of health.
(2) The rules in this chapter are the exclusive rules governing adjudicative proceedings under the jurisdiction of the department.
(3) To the extent that these rules differ by inclusion, deletion, or content from the model rules adopted by the chief administrative law judge pursuant to RCW 34.05.250
, this chapter shall prevail in order to provide a process consistent with the organization of the department.
(4) Where a provision of this chapter conflicts with another chapter of this title, the provision of this chapter shall prevail.
(5) Where a provision of this chapter conflicts with a provision of the Revised Code of Washington, the statute shall prevail.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.040
, and 34.05.413
. WSR 18-18-049, § 246-10-101, filed 8/29/18, effective 9/29/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.040
. WSR 93-13-005 (Order 369), § 246-10-101, filed 6/3/93, effective 7/4/93.]