(1) The party requesting the appearance of a witness under a subpoena shall pay the witness fees and expenses.
(2) The party requesting services of an expert witness shall negotiate and pay fees for the expert witness.
(3) The party incurring expenses in connection with proceedings under this chapter shall pay the expense.
(4) The department shall pay expenses associated with:
(a) The facility in which proceedings are conducted; and
(b) Recording of the proceedings.
(5) The party filing a motion or request for review of an initial order or petition for reconsideration, appealing a final order, or otherwise requesting a transcript of a proceeding shall pay all expenses related to preparation and distribution of the transcript.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.040
, and 34.05.413
. WSR 18-18-049, § 246-10-115, filed 8/29/18, effective 9/29/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.040
. WSR 94-04-079, § 246-10-115, filed 1/31/94, effective 3/3/94; WSR 93-13-005 (Order 369), § 246-10-115, filed 6/3/93, effective 7/4/93.]