(1) No pigsty or piggery shall be built or maintained on marshy ground or land subject to overflow, nor within 200 feet of any stream or other source of water supply.
(2) When garbage is fed to pigs all unconsumed garbage shall be removed daily and disposed of by burial or incineration.
(3) No organic material furnishing food for flies shall be allowed to accumulate on the premises.
(4) All garbage shall be handled and fed upon platforms of concrete or other impervious material.
(5) Unslaked lime, hypochlorite of lime, borax or mineral oil shall be used daily in sufficient quantities to prevent offensive odors and the breeding to flies.
(6) All garbage, offal and flesh fed to swine must be sterilized by cooking before feeding.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050
. WSR 91-02-051 (Order 124B), recodified as § 246-203-180, filed 12/27/90, effective 1/31/91; Order 44, § 248-50-180, filed 12/11/70; Regulation .50.180, effective 3/11/60.]