(1) linens that do not come in direct contact with food must be laundered between operations if they become wet, sticky, or visibly soiled.
(2) Cloth gloves used as specified under WAC 246-215-03342
(4) must be laundered before being used with a different type of raw animal food
such as beef, fish
, lamb, pork, or poultry
and napkins that are used as specified under WAC 246-215-03336
and cloth napkins must be laundered between each use.
(4) Wet wiping cloths must be laundered daily.
(5) Dry wiping cloths must be laundered as necessary to prevent contamination of food and clean serving utensils.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050
. WSR 13-03-109, § 246-215-04805, filed 1/17/13, effective 5/1/13.]