Water meeting the requirements specified under Part 5, Subpart A must be made available for a mobile facility, for a temporary food establishment, without a permanent water supply, and for a food establishment with a temporary interruption of its water supply through:
(1) A supply of containers of commercially bottled drinking water;
(2) One or more closed portable water containers;
(3) An enclosed vehicular water tank;
(4) An on-premises water storage tank; or
(5) Piping, tubing, or hoses connected to an adjacent approved source.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050
. WSR 13-03-109, § 246-215-05150, filed 1/17/13, effective 5/1/13.]