The owner of a mobile food unit shall submit a properly prepared plan of operation with specifications of the mobile food unit, commissary, and servicing area to the regulatory authority for approval before:
(1) Construction or remodeling begins;
(2) The menu of the mobile food unit is changed;
(3) The method of food preparation is changed;
(4) The vehicle is changed; or
(5) The commissary is changed.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050
. WSR 13-03-109, § 246-215-09110, filed 1/17/13, effective 5/1/13.]