(1) The department shall appoint a technical advisory committee to assist in the following:
(a) Reviewing and drafting proposed rules; and
(b) Developing guidelines for use of new products, equipment, procedures, and periodic program review.
(2) The department may determine the need for and frequency of technical advisory committee meetings.
(3) The WRF technical advisory committee membership shall include representation from the following:
(a) General use pool facility owners;
(b) Limited use pool facility owners;
(e) Engineer or architect design consultants;
(f) Eastern and Western Washington local environmental health jurisdictions;
(g) The department; and
(h) Recreational water contact facility owners (as appropriate).
(4) The technical advisory committee may appoint subcommittees, as the committee determines appropriate to address specific issues.
(5) The department shall maintain minutes of meetings.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 70.90
RCW. WSR 04-18-096, § 246-260-191, filed 9/1/04, effective 10/31/04.]