PDFWAC 246-260-221


A person aggrieved by the department's or local health officer's denial, suspension, or revocation of a WRF permit; issuance of an order or levy of a civil penalty may request an administrative hearing.
A hearing requested to contest a local health officer's action is governed by the local health jurisdiction's rules for hearings.
A hearing requested to contest a department action is governed by chapters 246-10 WAC and 34.05 RCW.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 70.90 and 43.20 RCW. WSR 04-18-096, § 246-260-221, filed 9/1/04, effective 10/31/04.]