(1) Prefabricated tank registration expires on December 31st of the third year following initial registration.
(2) The department shall create and maintain the sewage tank registered list of prefabricated tanks built from approved design and construction plans including, but not limited to, the following:
(a) Model numbers;
(b) Tank sizes; and
(c) Manufacturer information.
(3) The department shall update the sewage tank registered list at least annually, adding and removing prefabricated tank information as necessary to keep the list current.
(4) The department may remove prefabricated tanks from the sewage tank registered list if the department determines:
(a) The prefabricated tank design and construction plans are changed to the extent a new application is required;
(b) The manufacturer or agent fails to pay applicable registration fees;
(c) The manufacturer or agent fails to renew registration pursuant to the requirements of WAC 246-272C-0140
(d) There are problems with the prefabricated tank, including, but not limited to:
(i) Noncompliance with the approved design and construction plan; or
(ii) Structural failure not adequately addressed by the manufacturer or design engineer.
(5) A manufacturer or agent with prefabricated tanks on the sewage tank registered list shall:
(a) Notify the department in writing of changes in contact information between registration renewal periods;
(b) Notify the department in writing of changes to the design and construction of a registered tank;
(c) Submit updated prefabricated tank design and construction plans for department review and approval when required by the department;
(d) Reapply by submitting a complete application to the department according to the registration requirements of WAC 246-272C-0120
each time a design change is made that materially affects the integrity of the prefabricated tank or the tank's performance; and
(e) Pay any applicable fees.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050
(2) and (3). WSR 09-23-119, § 246-272C-0130, filed 11/18/09, effective 12/19/09.]