If the department approves the design and construction plan and authorizes construction, the design engineer shall:
(1) Conduct a post-construction inspection of the completed cast-in-place tank;
(2) Verify all applicable requirements were satisfied;
(3) Verify all excavation, backfill, and compaction conform to the project's approved design and construction plan and specifications; and
(4) Verify construction is complete and submit a construction certification to the department prior to use.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050
(2) and (3). WSR 09-23-119, § 246-272C-0160, filed 11/18/09, effective 12/19/09.]