Manufacturers shall permanently identify each sewage tank. The manufacturer shall display the following information on the top of each tank near the inlet end of the tank or inside the riser if the riser is cast in the tank:
(1) Manufacturer name or logo;
(2) The tank's liquid capacity in gallons;
(3) Maximum burial depth;
(4) The date manufactured or constructed; and
(5) The tank model number or serial number, if available.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050
(2) and (3). WSR 09-23-119, § 246-272C-0250, filed 11/18/09, effective 12/19/09.]