(1) The manufacturer or agent, or the design engineer may request a waiver in writing, stating the reason for the waiver.
(2) The department may grant a waiver request if it is consistent with the applicable standards and intent of these rules.
(3) If the department approves a waiver request, the department shall notify the requestor of the decision in writing.
(4) If the department denies a waiver request, the department shall notify the requestor of the decision in writing stating the reasons for the denial.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050
(2) and (3). WSR 09-23-119, § 246-272C-0500, filed 11/18/09, effective 12/19/09.]