A contracting lab that contracts with another lab shall:
(1) Verify that the contracted lab is a certified lab;
(2) Confirm that the contracted lab receives the sample within fourteen calendar days of the contracting lab receiving the sample, but not to exceed an analyte holding time if the holding time is less than fourteen calendar days;
(3) Provide the following information to the contracted lab:
(a) The public water system's department assigned water system identification number;
(b) The name of the public water system;
(c) The date the sample was collected;
(d) The location where the sample was collected;
(e) The public water system's department assigned source identification number;
(f) The purpose for the sample;
(g) The sample composition; and
(h) The sample type.
(4) The contracted lab shall submit to the department a copy of the analytical results following the requirements under WAC 246-390-065
(5) The contracted lab shall submit a copy of the analytical results to the contracting lab in the format and time frame per the contract terms.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20.050
. WSR 18-09-048, § 246-390-055, filed 4/13/18, effective 5/14/18.]