Prior to applying for an East Asian medicine practitioner license, an applicant must have on file an approved application for apprenticeship or tutorial. The application must meet the requirements set out in WAC 246-803-510
. An applicant for an East Asian medicine practitioner license who has completed an apprenticeship or tutorial program approved by the secretary must submit to the department:
(1) A completed application.
(2) The application fee required under WAC 246-803-990
(3) Verification of academic or educational study and clinical training at an approved apprenticeship or tutorial. Verification must include a notarized affidavit or statement signed by the apprenticeship trainer certifying the applicant's satisfactory completion of the training and designating the subjects and hours.
(4) Verification of clinical training as required in WAC 246-803-230
(5) Verification of successful completion of the examinations as required in WAC 246-803-240
(6) Verification of all East Asian medicine practitioner or health care licenses held, submitted directly from the licensing agency. The certification shall include the license number, issue date, expiration date and whether the East Asian medicine practitioner has been the subject of final or pending disciplinary action.
(7) Verification of completion of seven clock hours of AIDS education as required in chapter 246-12
WAC, Part 8.
(8) Verification of current cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification. The training in CPR shall consist of a minimum of one quarter credit or equivalent. Red Cross certification or documentation of equivalent training may be substituted for the one quarter credit.
(9) Any additional documents requested by the secretary.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.06.160
and 2015 c 60. WSR 16-01-158, § 246-803-120, filed 12/21/15, effective 1/21/16. Statutory Authority: Chapter 18.06
RCW and 2010 c 286. WSR 11-17-105, § 246-803-120, filed 8/22/11, effective 9/22/11.]