(1) Clinical and didactic training of a school, college or program may be approved separately.
(2) The department may consider for approval didactic training which meet the requirements outlined in WAC 246-803-210
. Clinical training must meet the requirements outlined in WAC 246-803-230
(3) Application for approval of a school, college or program is made by the authorized representative of the school, college or program.
(4) The authorized representative may request approval of the school, college or program as of the date of the application or retroactively to a specified date.
(5) The application for approval of a school, college or program shall include documentation required by the department pertaining to:
(a) Educational administration;
(b) Qualifications of instructors;
(c) Didactic and/or clinical facilities; and
(d) Content of offered training.
(6) An application fee as required under WAC 246-803-990
must accompany the completed application.
(7) The department will evaluate the application and, if necessary, conduct a site inspection of the school, college or program prior to approval by the department.
(8) After completing the evaluation of the application, the department may grant or deny approval, or grant approval conditioned upon appropriate modification to the application.
(9) If the department denies an application or grants conditional approval, the authorized representative of the applicant school, college or program may request a review within ninety days of the department's adverse action. After ninety days the contesting party may only obtain review by submitting a new application.
(10) The authorized representative shall notify the department of significant changes with respect to educational administration, instructor qualifications, facilities, or content of training.
(11) The department may inspect an approved school, college or program at reasonable intervals for compliance. Approval may be withdrawn if the department finds failure to comply with the requirements of law, administrative rules, or representations in the application.
(12) The authorized representative must immediately correct deficiencies which resulted in withdrawal of the department's approval.