(1) All facilities shall be equipped with a security system that will provide suitable protection against theft and diversion. When appropriate, the security system shall provide protection against theft or diversion that is facilitated or hidden by tampering with computers or electronic records.
(2) Access from outside the premises shall be kept to a minimum and be well-controlled.
(3) Entry into areas where prescription drugs are held shall be limited to authorized personnel.
(4) All facilities used for wholesale drug distribution shall be secure from unauthorized entry.
(5) Drug storage areas shall be constructed in such a manner as to prevent illegal entry.
(6) Adequate lighting shall be provided at the outside perimeter of the premises to reduce the possibility of illegal entry.
(7) All applicants for a license as a controlled substances wholesaler must comply with the security requirements as found in 21 C.F.R. 1301.02, 1301.71 through 1301.74 and 1301.90 through 1301.92.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.64.005
. WSR 92-15-069 (Order 289B), § 246-879-050, filed 7/14/92, effective 8/14/92. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.64.005
and chapter 18.64A
RCW. WSR 91-18-057 (Order 191B), recodified as § 246-879-050, filed 8/30/91, effective 9/30/91. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.64.005
(11) and 69.41.075
. WSR 82-06-042 (Order 165), § 360-21-050, filed 3/2/82.]