(1) Upon application the board may issue a wholesaler license for the primary business of exporting drugs to foreign countries.
(2) Such license authorizes the holder to export non-controlled drugs to persons in a foreign jurisdiction that have legitimate reasons to possess such drugs.
(3) Letters from consulate of the country to which drugs are exported should verify consignee receiving such drugs is legally entitled in that country to receive them, if applicable. These letters shall be made available to the board upon its request.
(4) Records to be kept by export wholesaler:
(a) Complete description of drug, including, name, quantity, strength, and dosage unit.
(b) Name and address of purchaser.
(c) Name and address of consignee in the country of destination.
(d) Name and address of forwarding agent.
(e) Proposed export date.
(f) Shippers involved and methods of shipment.
(5) The issuance of an export wholesaler license does not authorize delivery of drugs in the United States.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.64.005
and chapter 18.64A
RCW. WSR 91-18-057 (Order 191B), recodified as § 246-879-090, filed 8/30/91, effective 9/30/91. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.64.005
(11) and 69.41.075
. WSR 82-06-042 (Order 165), § 360-21-090, filed 3/2/82.]