The board approves veterinary technician continuing education courses provided by organizations, institutions, or individuals (providers) including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) Any board approved college or school of veterinary medical technology.
(2) Any international, national, state, provincial, regional or local veterinary technician association.
(3) National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (NAVTA).
(4) A veterinary technician specialist who is certified by a veterinary technician specialty (VTS) academy recognized by NAVTA when teaching a course within his or her area of specialty.
(5) All veterinary technician specialty academies recognized by NAVTA.
(6) The Washington state association of veterinary technicians (WSAVT).
(7) Organizations, institutions, or individuals approved for veterinarians in WAC 246-933-460
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.92.030
. WSR 20-04-027, § 246-935-290, filed 1/28/20, effective 2/28/20; WSR 16-16-070, § 246-935-290, filed 7/28/16, effective 8/28/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.92.030
and 2007 c 235. WSR 08-20-126, § 246-935-290, filed 10/1/08, effective 11/1/08.]