(1) Any applicant or insurer has a right of appeal to the committee, including the right to appear in person before the committee, if requested by the party seeking appeal.
(2) A decision of the committee may be appealed to the commissioner.
(3) Each denial of insurance under this program shall be accompanied by a statement setting forth the provisions of this section.
(4) Notification of appeal may be made to the committee through the manager of the facility or any member of the committee.
(5) All appeals to the committee or to the commissioner shall be in writing and must indicate in what respect the applicant feels aggrieved.
(6) The committee shall make decisions in writing on appeals within fifteen business days after notification of appeal is received, unless delayed by mutual consent. The majority of committee members must concur in all decisions adverse to the party seeking appeal.
(7) Appeals to the commissioner under this program, in all other respects not set forth in this chapter, shall be handled in accordance with chapters 48.04
RCW (Administrative Procedure Act).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060
. WSR 98-13-095 (Matter No. R 98-10), § 284-19-120, filed 6/16/98, effective 7/17/98; Order R-69-1, § 284-19-120, filed 1/28/69.]