(1) Every licensed life settlement provider must file with the commissioner an annual statement on or before March 1st for the immediately preceding calendar year ending December 31st. For good cause shown, the commissioner may grant an extension of time to file if the request for extension is received by the commissioner more than five business days prior to March 1st.
(2) The annual statement forms and instructions are on the commissioner's web site at www.insurance.wa.gov.
(3) In addition to any other requirements, for any policy settled within five years of policy issuance, the annual statement shall specify the total number, aggregate face amount, and life settlement proceeds of policies settled during the immediately preceding calendar year, together with a breakdown of the information by policy issue year.
(4) Annual statements filed by a life settlement provider with the commissioner must be filed in electronic form. Electronic form shall mean in pdf format and according to the instructions on the commissioner's web site.
(5) As a demonstration of financial responsibility, life settlement providers must comply with WAC 284-07-100
, except WAC 284-07-100
(5), (6), and (7), to the extent reasonably applicable, and the applicant shall not be required to file any report, letter, or other document required by WAC 284-07-100
with the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).