A person desiring to be certified as a manufactured home installer under chapter 43.22A
RCW must submit a signed application form and fee specified in WAC 296-150I-3000
to the department, which contains the following information:
(1) The applicant's full name, date of birth, driver's license number or other government identification number, and Social Security number. Social Security numbers are required on applications for professional licenses pursuant to RCW 26.23.150
and federal law PL 104-193, The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996.
(2) Written affidavit documenting evidence of experience as required under RCW 43.22A.040
(3) Business name, phone number, and contractor registration number, if applicable. Status of applicant, i.e., owner or employee.
(4) Training/examination location and date preference.
(5) If the application is denied by the department as a result of the applicant's failure to meet the requirements of chapter 43.22A
RCW and this chapter, the department will attempt to notify the applicant prior to the date the applicant is scheduled to attend the training and examination.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22A
RCW and 2009 c 464 . WSR 10-06-043, § 296-150I-0050, filed 2/23/10, effective 4/1/10. Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22A
RCW and 2007 c 432. WSR 08-12-040, § 296-150I-0050, filed 5/30/08, effective 6/30/08.]