(1) You must keep aisles and walkways clear of steel shot or similar abrasives that may create a slipping hazard.
(2) You must prohibit the accumulation of dust on the floors or ledges outside blasting enclosures.
(3) You must clean up dust spills promptly.
Removal of accumulated dust should be done:
1. With a high efficiency particulate air filter (HEPA), vacuum cleaner when the plant is not in operation; and
2. By a person wearing a respirator approved for the existing conditions.
For additional housekeeping requirements, see the Safety and health core rules, chapter 296-800
WAC, Housekeeping, WAC 296-800-220
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.010
, and 49.17.060
. WSR 17-18-075, § 296-818-20015, filed 9/5/17, effective 10/6/17; WSR 06-12-074, § 296-818-20015, filed 6/6/06, effective 9/1/06.]