Post a notice about your store's safe and cash register.
You must post a notice in an obvious place on a window or door stating:
(1) There is a safe in the store.
(2) Employees have no access to the safe.
(3) The cash register contains only enough cash to do business.
1. You will not be cited by DOSH for having money in the cash register over the minimal amount needed to do business.
2. All displays and other materials posted in the window(s) or door(s) should be arranged to provide an unobstructed view of the cash register if it is visible from the street.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.010
, and chapter 49.17
RCW. WSR 14-09-095, § 296-832-30010, filed 4/22/14, effective 7/1/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.010
, [49.17].040, [49.17].050, and [49.17].060. WSR 02-16-087, § 296-832-30010, filed 8/7/02, effective 10/1/02.]