You must provide PIT operators refresher training if any of the following occur:
(1) The operator is involved in an accident or near-miss incident.
(2) The operator is seen operating the PIT in an unsafe manner.
(3) An evaluation shows the operator is not operating the PIT safely.
(4) The operator is assigned to drive a different type or modified PIT.
(5) Conditions in the workplace change that could affect safe operation of the PIT.
Refresher training is required only in those topics where the operator has been found deficient.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.010
, and 49.17.060
. WSR 17-18-075, § 296-863-60010, filed 9/5/17, effective 10/6/17; WSR 04-19-051, § 296-863-60010, filed 9/14/04, effective 2/1/05.]