(1) You must make sure workers do not extend more than one arm beyond the window sash when cleaning windows from inside a building.
(2) You must attach one belt terminal to an anchor before you put more than one arm outside the window.
(3) You must pull on the terminal strap and look for signs of damage to the anchor.
(4) You must attach both belt terminals to anchors before climbing out the window.
(5) You must keep all belt terminals attached during the entire cleaning operation.
(6) You must make sure the worker keeps one terminal attached to an anchor when reentering the window and until the worker is inside.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.010
, and chapter 49.17
RCW. WSR 14-09-095, § 296-878-18015, filed 4/22/14, effective 7/1/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 49.17.010
, and 49.17.060
. WSR 02-22-027, § 296-878-18015, filed 10/28/02, effective 1/1/03.]