(1) Words and terms used in these rules shall have the same meaning as each has under chapter 18.170
RCW unless otherwise clearly provided in these rules, or the context in which they are used in these rules clearly indicates that they be given some other meaning.
(2) "Principal owner" means the sole owner of a private security guard company.
(3) "Principal partner" means the partner who exercises operational control over a private security guard company.
(4) "Certified trainer" means a principal or a licensed private security guard or armed private security guard who has fulfilled the requirements of WAC 308-18-320
(5) "Other item of equipment" in RCW 18.170.170
(7), shall include the license card issued by the director to a private security guard or armed private security guard.
(6) "Qualifying agent" means the person who officially represents a private security guard company in obtaining a license to operate and who meets the qualifications of RCW 18.170.060
. The qualifying agent of a corporation or a partnership must be authorized to operate and represent the corporation or partnership as a legal agent, such as a managing officer, agent, employee or partner.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.170.180
. WSR 97-17-050, § 308-18-030, filed 8/15/97, effective 9/15/97. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.170.180
. WSR 91-22-112, § 308-18-030, filed 11/6/91, effective 12/7/91.]