(1) Apprentice salon/shops shall collect and record monthly and final apprentice training records. These reports described in WAC 308-20-010
(8) shall contain the cumulative number of hours the apprentice has earned in each area of the minimum instruction guidelines and the number of times an apprentice performs an activity. Records shall include the month, year, and daily activities of the apprentice in each subject.
(2) Copies of each apprentice's records shall be kept on file at the apprentice salon shop for the duration of training for each apprentice and provided to the apprentice and the apprenticeship program at the end of each month of training.
(3) Monthly and final apprentice records shall be signed by the apprentice trainer. The apprentice salon/shop shall notify the department of persons authorized to sign the apprentice's records on forms provided by the department.
(4) The apprenticeship program shall certify that an apprentice has satisfied the minimum instruction guidelines required in the standards of the apprenticeship program as described in WAC 308-20-080
at the time the final hours are reported to the department.
(5) The apprentice records shall be maintained by the shop during the training and by the Washington state apprenticeship and training committee for three years once training is completed. The apprentice records shall include documentation of apprentice training.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.16.030
. WSR 16-02-033, § 308-20-055, filed 12/29/15, effective 1/29/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.24.023
. WSR 13-24-042, § 308-20-055, filed 11/26/13, effective 1/1/14; WSR 08-22-029, § 308-20-055, filed 10/28/08, effective 2/1/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.16.030
. WSR 04-05-005, § 308-20-055, filed 2/6/04, effective 3/8/04.]