Each salon/shop, mobile unit, and personal services license shall be renewed on a yearly basis. The renewal request shall be accompanied by:
(1) The license renewal fee required under the provisions of WAC 320-20-210
(2) Affidavit of certification of public liability insurance including, name of provider, policy number, effective date, expiration date, amount of coverage, and signature of licensee.
(3) A statement noting any changes to the information contained in the original application form and attachments.
(4) Licenses must be renewed on or before the expiration date. Failure to renew the license by the expiration date shall result in a penalty fee.
(5) Failure to receive a notice of license renewal from the department does not constitute cause for failure to renew.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.16.030
. WSR 03-14-046, § 308-20-560, filed 6/24/03, effective 7/25/03. Statutory Authority: Chapter 18.16
RCW. WSR 92-15-087, § 308-20-560, filed 7/17/92, effective 8/17/92.]