(1) Applicants for a limousine carrier business license must apply through business licensing service. The department will issue a limousine carrier license only to a person who meets the requirements established in chapter 46.72A
RCW and this chapter.
(2) All applications for a limousine carrier business license must be on a form approved by the business license service, and include the appropriate addendum form, chauffeur certification addendum, vehicle registration, vehicle inspection report and insurance documents. The application must be accompanied by the appropriate filing fee, as listed in WAC 308-83-020
and RCW 19.02.075
(3) A limousine carrier business license may not be leased, assigned, or otherwise transferred.
(4) A limousine carrier business license expires annually. The department will charge additional fees when a limousine carrier business license is renewed after the expiration date, as provided under RCW 19.02.085
(5) A limousine carrier must have a valid limousine license before it can advertise, sell, or provide limousine services.
(6) The limousine carrier business license must be posted in a conspicuous place at the business office.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 46.72A
, 43.24, and 46.04
RCW. WSR 17-20-019, § 308-83-100, filed 9/26/17, effective 10/27/17. Statutory Authority: Chapters 46.72A
RCW, RCW 43.24.086
and 2011 c 374. WSR 12-02-035, § 308-83-100, filed 12/29/11, effective 2/1/12.]