(1) How does the preceding year mileage relate to the application Schedule B? The Schedule B application is used to list all actual miles traveled by all apportioned vehicles licensed with the fleet during the reporting period.
(2) How are the miles listed on the Schedule B used? The miles are used to determine a jurisdiction's prorate percentage. This percentage determines how much of the jurisdiction's fees will be charged. This mileage is divided by the total mileage figure to determine percentage.
(3) How do I report my mileage if I incorporate? You must use mileage used from your reporting period under your previous business account.
(4) What type of reporting errors would cause my application Schedule B to be rejected? See the following examples:
(a) Mileage data expressed in rounded off numbers on renewal applications; or
(b) Identical mileage data reported for consecutive registration years for the same fleet.
(c) And any other inconsistencies in mileage data reported.
(5) How do I determine my apportionable miles? Apportionable miles are accumulated by registered vehicles that:
(a) Include only miles for vehicles that traveled in the reporting period; and
(b) Mileage reported must be the actual miles accumulated by those vehicles that were part of the proportionally registered fleet during the preceding year.
(c) If a vehicle was part of the proportionally registered fleet for only a part of the preceding year, report the miles accumulated by this vehicle during this time.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 46.01.110
. WSR 16-03-071, § 308-91-060, filed 1/19/16, effective 2/19/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.87.010
. WSR 00-01-150, § 308-91-060, filed 12/21/99, effective 1/21/00. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.87.010
(2). WSR 94-13-012, § 308-91-060, filed 6/2/94, effective 7/3/94. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.01.110
(2). WSR 90-16-072, § 308-91-060, filed 7/30/90, effective 9/1/90. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.87.010
and chapters 46.87
RCW. WSR 88-06-061 (Order PFT 8803), § 308-91-060, filed 3/2/88. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.01.110
. WSR 84-02-019 (Order 739 DOL), § 308-91-060, filed 12/28/83.]