(1) Where do I order the Cooper Jones/Share the Road license plate emblem? You order them from the Washington state department of printing's general store located at www.prt.wa.gov or by mail to Department of Printing, P.O. Box 798, Olympia, WA 98507-0798.
(2) Who may purchase the emblems? Anyone may purchase as many emblems as they choose.
(3) Is there a fee for the plate emblems?
A fee will be charged for each set of
emblems described under RCW 46.16.333
(4) Are there vehicles that may not bear the Cooper Jones/Share the Road emblems?
Yes, those vehicles excluded under chapter 46.87
RCW, nonmotorized, and one-plated vehicles.
(5) How shall I affix my Cooper Jones/Share the Road license plate emblem to my license plate?
In addition to requirements and limitations in RCW 46.16.327
, the "share the road
" portion of the emblem set shall be displayed between the bottom license plate bolt holes of the front or rear license plate.
(6) Do I have to affix my Cooper Jones/Share the Road emblem to a license plate? No. There are no restrictions regarding placement of the emblem other than the license plate, or except where the law stipulates you may not obstruct the driver's view.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 46.01.110
. WSR 03-05-080, § 308-96A-047, filed 2/19/03, effective 3/22/03.]