All driver training school owners shall:
(1) Report to the department within ten days any driving or traffic-related incidents involving an instructor employed by the school, including but not limited to:
(a) Conviction for a traffic violation;
(b) Finding that a traffic infraction has been committed;
(c) Entry into a deferred prosecution agreement; or
(d) Suspension, revocation, cancellation, or denial of driving privileges.
(2) Report to the department within twenty-four hours following any traffic safety education vehicle involved in a traffic collision for which an accident report must be or has been made under the provisions of RCW 46.52.030
. Prior to the return to service of any traffic safety education vehicle that has been involved in a collision, the school owner must forward a vehicle inspection report to the department.
(3) Forward to the department by the seventh day of each month, a report of student enrollment in traffic safety education courses provided by the school, including but not limited to:
(a) The start date and end date of any courses provided by the school that are initiated during the reporting period, including the total number of students enrolled in each course;
(b) The names and certificate numbers of all instructors providing classroom and/or behind the wheel instruction for each course;
(c) The names and instruction permit or driver's license numbers or dates of birth of all students enrolled in each course, along with the identifying number of the traffic safety education certificate reserved for each student for issuance upon successful completion of the course.
(4) Not less than annually, have completed and have on file at the main school location a vehicle inspection report as required under WAC 308-108-110
(1)(b) for all traffic safety education vehicles in use by the school.
(5) Report to the department within ten days any new vehicles used by the school for instructional purposes or any vehicles taken out of service.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 46.82.290
. WSR 09-21-093, § 308-108-140, filed 10/20/09, effective 11/20/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.82.290
, and 46.82.340
. WSR 07-01-069, § 308-108-140, filed 12/18/06, effective 1/18/07. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.82.290
. WSR 05-16-061, § 308-108-140, filed 7/29/05, effective 8/29/05.]