Managing broker responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
(1) Assuring all real estate brokerage services in which he/she participated are in accordance with chapters 18.85
, 18.86, 18.235
RCW and the rules promulgated thereunder.
(2) Cooperating with the department in an investigation, audit or licensing matter.
(3) Being knowledgeable of chapters 18.85
, 18.86, and 18.235
RCW and their related rules.
(4) Keeping the real estate program informed of his or her current mailing address.
(5) Following the designated broker's written policy on referral of home inspectors.
(6) Being appropriately licensed.
(7) Delivering transaction documents and brokerage service contracts to designated broker or delegated managing broker within two business days of mutual acceptance.
(8) Following licensing laws and rules regarding:
(a) Safe handling of customer/client funds and property.
(b) Timely delivery of customer/client funds or property.
(c) Proper and legal advertising.
(d) Modifying or terminating brokerage service contract on behalf of the firm.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.85.041
(1), (7), (12)(a), and 18.85.275
. WSR 10-20-100, § 308-124C-135, filed 9/30/10, effective 10/31/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.85.040
. WSR 10-06-078, § 308-124C-135, filed 3/1/10, effective 7/1/10.]