If delegated by the designated broker, the managing brokers responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring:
(1) Monthly reconciliation of trust bank accounts are completed, up-to-date and accurate.
(2) Monthly trial balances are completed, accurate and up-to-date.
(3) Trial balance and the reconciliation show the account(s) are in balance.
(4) Policies or procedures are in place to account for safe handling of customer or client funds or property.
(5) Required records are maintained and up-to-date.
(6) Advertising is proper and legal.
(7) Timely review of contracts.
(8) Brokerage service contracts are modified or terminated appropriately on behalf of the firm.
(9) Persons employed, contracted or representing the firm that the managing broker has delegated authority to supervise are appropriately licensed.
(10) Brokers and managing brokers submit their transaction documents to the designated broker or delegated managing broker within two business days of mutual acceptance.
(11) Proper and adequate supervision of brokers and managing brokers, and heighten supervision of brokers that are licensed for less than two years.
(12) Accessibility of the firm's offices and records to the director's authorized representatives, and must ensure that copies of required records are made available upon demand.
(13) All affiliated licensees are following the designated brokers written policy on:
(a) Referral of home inspectors.
(b) Levels of supervision for all brokers and managing brokers.
(c) Review of all brokerage service contracts involving any broker licensed for less than two years. Review must be completed within five business days of mutual acceptance. Documented proof of review shall be maintained by the firm at their record locations.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.85.041
(7), (12)(a), and 18.85.275
. WSR 10-20-100, § 308-124C-137, filed 9/30/10, effective 10/31/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.85.040
. WSR 10-06-078, § 308-124C-137, filed 3/1/10, effective 7/1/10.]