Search requests may include the following:
(1) The request may limit the UCC records that would normally be provided by requesting that results be limited to those UCC records that:
• Include a particular city in the debtor address;
• Were filed within a particular range of dates; or
• Relate to agricultural liens and non-UCC records only.
(2) Scope of search. A search request may ask for a search that reports all active records retrieved by the search rather than only unlapsed records retrieved by the search.
(3) Mode of delivery. The filing office will honor an online request to return the results by courier if the remitter provides a valid courier account number and the requested mode is available to the filing office.
(4) Search request with filing. If a filer requests a search at the time an initial financing statement is filed, by checking box 7 of the UCC1 or by marking the appropriate field on the online initial financing statement, the search request will be conducted as soon as it is possible to retrieve all relevant UCC records filed on or prior to the date the initial financing statement is filed. A fee is required for each debtor name searched.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 62A.9A-526
, chapters 60.68
, 60.13, and 9A.82
RCW. WSR 09-12-067, § 308-391-502, filed 5/29/09, effective 6/29/09.]