A licensee shall submit to the department evidence of satisfactory completion of clock hours, pursuant to RCW 18.280.110
, in the manner and on forms prescribed by the department.
(1) A licensee applying for renewal of a license shall submit evidence of completion of twenty-four hours of instruction in a course(s) approved by the board and commenced within twenty-four months of a licensee's renewal date.
(2) The twenty-four clock hours shall be satisfied by evidence of completion of approved home inspector courses as defined in WAC 308-408B-040
(3) Courses for continuing education clock hour credit shall be commenced after issuance of a first license.
(4) Approved courses may be repeated for continuing education credit in subsequent renewal periods.
(5) Clock hour credit for continuing education shall not be accepted if: The course is not approved pursuant to chapters 308-408B
WAC and 18.280
(6) Instructors shall not receive clock hour credit for teaching or course development.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.280.050
. WSR 17-17-002, § 308-408A-110, filed 8/2/17, effective 9/2/17. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.280.050
and 18.280. [18.280.060](6). WSR 09-13-001, § 308-408A-110, filed 6/3/09, effective 7/4/09.]