The following definitions apply to Title 314 WAC. Additional definitions are in RCW 66.04.010
(1) "Licensed premises" or "premises" means all areas of a premises under the legal control of the licensee and available to or used by customers and/or employees in the conduct of business operations. Specific alcohol consumption areas of a licensed premises shall be approved by the board.
(2) "Card of identification" means the forms of identification that are acceptable to verify a person's age per RCW 66.16.040
(3) "Employee" means any person performing services on a licensed premises for the benefit of the licensee.
(4) "Liquor enforcement officers" means any individual designated as a liquor enforcement officer by the board, and any peace officer as defined by RCW 9A.04.110
(15) as it now exists or may later be amended.
(5) "Liquor" means beer, wine, or spirits (per RCW 66.04.010
(19) - Definitions).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030
. WSR 01-06-016, § 314-01-005, filed 2/26/01, effective 3/29/01.]