(1) A provider (or a trainer on a provider's behalf) shall submit a list of students receiving class 12 or 13 permits and additional permit information to the board within thirty calendar days of completion of each training course. Information shall be submitted using a format supplied or stipulated by the board.
(2) Within thirty calendar days of a student completing a class 12 or 13 training course and passing the standardized exam, a provider (or a trainer on a provider's behalf) must:
(a) Issue a class 12 or 13 permit to a student; and
(b) Submit a session roster showing each student's name and assigned permit number in a format supplied by the board; and
(c) Submit the tear-off portion of a fully completed class 12 or 13 permit form to the board.
(3) A provider must keep certain records and information at its place of business for a period of five years. Records and information must be available for board inspection, and they shall include:
(a) A session roster showing the student information and assigned permit number of each student who successfully completes an online or in-person training course, and the date and time of completion;
(b) The permit number for any voided permit;
(c) All presentation information for each training course;
(d) Each student's examination answers; and
(e) The log-in and log-off times.
(4) A provider (or a trainer on a provider's behalf) must provide the following information to the board upon request:
(a) Advance notice of any prescheduled training courses;
(b) Copies of program publications, brochures, pamphlets, scripts or any other advertising materials related to a training course; and
(c) Documentation that verifies a trainer's attendance at a continuing education conference or workshop (see WAC 314-17-050
(5) Securing records and information.
All training course records that contain information about a student must be safely secured and maintained.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030
. WSR 10-12-124, § 314-17-085, filed 6/2/10, effective 7/3/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030
. WSR 04-18-038, § 314-17-085, filed 8/25/04, effective 9/25/04. Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030
. WSR 01-03-085, § 314-17-085, filed 1/17/01, effective 2/17/01.]